Who can enter?
The awards have been created to help encourage and promote companies corporate social responsibility. The awards are open to all companies that run social or sustainable programs impacting China, no matter the nationality of the company. Due to the nature of the awards, it is not open to NGOs.
Organisations will have to enter as one of two classifications:
- Multi-National Company – To include companies with global revenue over $8 million USD.
- SME – Includes companies with a global revenue of less than $8 million USD.
Each award will have one MNC winner and one SME winner.
- Register: Register to apply for the awards online here.
- Log in: Once you have registered you can log in here and start the application process; you will also receive an email reminding you of your username and password.
- Company profile: You will be asked to complete your company profile before starting your application(s).
- Apply: Once you have completed your company profile you can apply for an award(s).
- Draft application: You can save your application in draft form and come back to complete it at a later date.
- Final application: Once you are happy with your application you can submit the final application; once submitted as final the application cannot be altered.
If you have any questions please see the FAQs.
If your question is not answered by the FAQs please email